Registration is now Open.
Registration for the Fall 2016 season open until August 7th @midnight.
Onsite Registration will take place at Mike Carroll Complex located at 217 Peterson Drive on the following dates/times:
- Thursday, July 14th 4:30-6:30 PM
- Saturday, July 23th 10 AM- 2 PM
- Wednesday, July 27th 4:30-6:30 PM
- Saturday, August 6th 10 AM- 2 PM
Meet & Greet: August 20, 2016, at EC3 Johnston Hall for U10 and below. At Carroll for U12 and up.
- 8:30 am – U4 Coaches Meeting
- 9:00 am – U4 Parents & Players
- 9:30 am – U6 Coaches Meeting
- 10:00 am – U6 Parents & Players
- 10:30 am – U8 Coaches Meeting
- 11:00 am – U8 Parents & Players
- 11:30 am – U10 Coaches Meeting
- 12:00 pm – U10 Parents & Players
- 1:00 pm – U12 & up Coaches Meeting
- 1:30 pm – U12 & up Parents & Players
Practice Starts: Week of August 22nd
Games Start: Week of September 9th
No games either weekend of fall break
(All age groups are required to pay their $20 Volunteer Fee) U4 – $15 U6 – $50 U8 – U10 – $55 U12 – U14 – $65 $5 OFF EACH ADDITIONAL CHILD ALL PLAYERS WHO DID NOT PLAY IN THE FALL OR ARE MOVING UP IN AGE DIVISION MUST PURCHASE A UNIFORM. If you are unsure about what division your child will be playing in, click here to view that Birth Date Chart to get the proper division New players must present a valid birth certificate. There is a $20 volunteer deposit that must be paid per family at the time of registration.
Click Here to register. If you have questions, contract the registrar, Gretchen Lovelady, at firstname.lastname@example.org(anytime) or call/text 270-307-0689 Monday through Friday between 4pm and 10pm or Saturday/Sunday between 9am and 9pm. Please allow 24 hours for a response