Registration for the Fall 2015 season will run July 1, 2015 until August 15, 2015.
Onsite Registration will take place at Mike Carroll Complex located at 217 Peterson Drive on the following dates/times:
- Wednesday, July 15th from 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Saturday, July 25th from 10 am – 2 pm
- Saturday, August 1st from 10 am – 2 pm
- Saturday, August 15th from 10 am – 2 pm – LAST DAY
Meet & Greet: August 22, 2015, at Pritchard Community Center
- 8:30 am – U4 Coaches Meeting
- 9:00 am – U4 Parents & Players
- 9:30 am – U6 Coaches Meeting
- 10:00 am – U6 Parents & Players
- 10:30 am – U8 Coaches Meeting
- 11:00 am – U8 Parents & Players
- 11:30 am – U10 Coaches Meeting
- 12:00 pm – U10 Parents & Players
- 12:30 pm – U12 & up Coaches Meeting
- 1:00 pm – U12 & up Parents & Players
Practice Starts: Week of August 24
(All age groups are required to pay their $20 Volunteer Fee) U4 – $15 U6 – $50 U8 – U10 – $55 U12 – U14 – $65 $5 OFF EACH ADDITIONAL CHILD ALL PLAYERS WHO DID NOT PLAY IN THE FALL OR ARE MOVING UP IN AGE DIVISION MUST PURCHASE A UNIFORM. If you are unsure about what division your child will be playing in, click here to view that Birth Date Chart to get the proper division New players must present a valid birth certificate and have the last 4 digits of their social security number. There is a $20 volunteer deposit that must be paid per family at the time of registration.
Click Here to register. If you have questions, contract the registrar, Gretchen Lovelady, at firstname.lastname@example.org(anytime) or call/text 270-307-0689 Monday through Friday between 4pm and 10pm or Saturday/Sunday between 9am and 9pm.