Registration is now closed.
Registration for the Fall 2016 season open until August 7th @midnight.
Onsite Registration will take place at Mike Carroll Complex located at 217 Peterson Drive on the following dates/times:
- Thursday, July 14th 4:30-6:30 PM
- Saturday, July 23th 10 AM- 2 PM
- Wednesday, July 27th 4:30-6:30 PM
- Saturday, August 6th 10 AM- 2 PM
Meet & Greet: August 20, 2016, at EC3 Johnston Hall for U10 and below. At Carroll for U12 and up.
EC3 is the Early College and Career Center on University Drive behind Elizabethtown Community and Technical College
- 8:30 am – U4 Coaches Meeting
- 9:00 am – U4 Parents & Players
- 9:30 am – U6 Coaches Meeting
- 10:00 am – U6 Parents & Players
- 10:30 am – U8 Coaches Meeting
- 11:00 am – U8 Parents & Players
- 11:30 am – U10 Coaches Meeting
- 12:00 pm – U10 Parents & Players
- 1:00 pm – U12 & up Coaches Meeting
- 1:30 pm – U12 & up Parents & Players
Practice Starts: Week of August 22nd
Games Start: Week of September 9th
No games either weekend of fall break
(All age groups are required to pay their $20 Volunteer Fee) U4 – $15 U6 – $50 U8 – U10 – $55 U12 – U14 – $65 $5 OFF EACH ADDITIONAL CHILD ALL PLAYERS WHO DID NOT PLAY IN THE FALL OR ARE MOVING UP IN AGE DIVISION MUST PURCHASE A UNIFORM. If you are unsure about what division your child will be playing in, click here to view that Birth Date Chart to get the proper division New players must present a valid birth certificate. There is a $20 volunteer deposit that must be paid per family at the time of registration.
Click Here to register. If you have questions, contract the registrar, Gretchen Lovelady, at email@example.com(anytime) or call/text 270-307-0689 Monday through Friday between 4pm and 10pm or Saturday/Sunday between 9am and 9pm. Please allow 24 hours for a response