Registration for the SpringÂ 2015 season will run January 1, 2015 until March 1, 2015.
Onsite Registration will take place at Mike Carroll Complex located at 217 Peterson Drive on the following dates/times:
- Saturday, January 17th from 10 am â€“ 2 pm
- Wednesday, January 28th from 4:30 pm â€“ 6:30 pm
- Saturday, February 7th from 10 am â€“ 2 pm
- Wednesday, February 18th from 4:30 pm â€“ 6:30 pm **Cancelled due to weather**
- Saturday, February 28th from 10 am â€“ 2Â pm
Meet & Greet: March 21, 2015,Â at Pritchard Community Center
- 8:30 am – U4 Coaches Meeting
- 9:00 am – U4 Parents & Players
- 9:30 am – U6 Coaches Meeting
- 10:00 am –Â U6 Parents & Players
- 10:30 am – U8Â Coaches Meeting
- 11:00 am – U8 Parents & Players
- 11:30 am – U10 Coaches Meeting
- 12:00 pm – U10 Parents & Players
- 12:30 pm – U12 & up Coaches Meeting
- 1:00 pm – U12 & up Parents & Players
Practice Starts: Â Week of March 23, 2015
Uniforms Delivered: March 30 through April 2
Games start: Â April 10, 2015
(All age groups are required to pay their $20 Volunteer Fee) U4 – $15 U6 – $50 U8 – U10 – $55 U12 – U14 – $65 $5 OFF EACH ADDITIONAL CHILD ALL PLAYERSÂ WHO DID NOT PLAY IN THE FALL OR ARE MOVING UP IN AGE DIVISIONÂ MUST PURCHASE A UNIFORM. If you are unsure about what division your child will be playing in, click here to view that Birth Date Chart to get the proper division New players must present a valid birth certificate and have the last 4 digits of their social security number. There is a $20 volunteer deposit that must be paid per family at the time of registration.
Click Here to register. If you have questions, contract theÂ registrar, Gretchen Lovelady, atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org(anytime)Â or call/text 270-307-0689 Monday through Friday between 4pmÂ and 10pm or Saturday/Sunday between 9am and 9pm.